Supply labour, tools & material to:
- Hack toilet door opening.
- Dismantle pre-existing partition walls.
- Construct false ceiling & partition wall.
- Plumbing works – laying new stainless steel water points + Installing WC, shower heads and all other appliances & fixtures.
- Conduct masonry tiling works in shower, make good partial warped flooring and all hacked openings and kerbs.
- Electrical works – Run new cables and wiring at 4m height for AC, lighting and electrical points.
- Disposal of all renovation debris, chemical tiling wash and post renovation deep cleaning.
Supply labour, tools & material to install:
- 3 Phase Distribution Board (DB) Box
- Clear glass mirrors, toilet bi-fold doors, fixed + sliding panel entrance glass door.
- Wall mounted steel brackets, fans and various weight bearing fixtures.
- Various shelving fixtures and fittings across the site.
- Lay mats and cut around edges & obstacles.
Supply transport & manpower to:
- Relocate an estimate of over 1000KG of equipment down 5 floors.